Your agreement to our Terms & Conditions which also applies to our
advert on HomeAway (Holiday-Rentals).co.uk
1. General - Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitutes a contract between the owners of the property and the holidaymaker.
a) By Sending me your flight details, Deposit and personal contact details you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Deposits- This is at our discretion only. We normally do not take deposits if the flight details and your personal details ( home address and telephone numbers) are forwarded to us. It is essential we receive your details as soon as possible. Only then will the booking be placed on our online calendar as a confirmed booking, unavailable to others.
3. Final Payment - The full cost of your stay ( in Euros) is payable upon your arrival at the apartment in Guardamar. This is at our discretion only.
4. Obligations - The Renter Agrees:
a) That adequate Holiday and Health Insurance Cover is available for all members of your party for the duration of your stay at the apartment.
A1) The person making the booking must be over the age of 21 years
b) To pay for, or to replace losses or damages to the property or its contents however caused, reasonable wear and tear excluded.
c) To take good care of the property, and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday, and if they do not, pay all excess cleaning charges incurred.
d) To permit the owners (or nominee) reasonable access to the property.
e) Not to part with possession of the property, or share it, except with the members of the party exclusively included on this form.
f) Not to exceed the number of people sharing the apartment, which is a maximum of five persons.
g) Not to cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of neighbouring apartments or residences.
h) Cleaning services are not provided during the holiday.
5. Duration - The length of the booking cannot be exceeded unless approval in writing is given by the owners, and the applicant will be liable for any cost of whatsoever nature incurred by the owners because of an unauthorised extension.
6. Non Availability of Property - If, for any reason beyond the owners control the property is not available on the date booked (owing to unexpected circumstances for example) all rental paid in advance by the applicant will be refunded in full, but the applicant shall have no further claim against the owners.
7. COMPLAINTS: All complaints must be notified to the owners immediately so that an on the spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will any complaint be accepted if raised after the holiday has ended when the tenant has denied the owners the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to put matters right during the currency of the holiday. In no circumstances will any complaint regarding cleanliness be accepted after 10.00 am on the day following the start of the holiday.
8. PETS: Pets are not permitted at the property (with the exception of Guide Dogs).
9. SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed within the property.
10. BREACH OF CONTRACT: If there should be a breach of these conditions, the owner or nominee reserves the right to enter the property and terminate the contract or take legal action where applicable.
I have read and understand the information supplied above and on the web pages and have read and agree to the above terms and conditions. I also note and accept on behalf of all those in the party, that the owners are not responsible for the arrangement of the appropriate insurance cover including, but not limited to, cancellation charges, health, personal belongings and accident.